This week has gone by quickly, and I’m looking forward to having a free weekend for the first time since school started 5 weeks ago…eek! I’m planning on getting caught up on some school things, grading, etc., as well as some blogging odds and ends.
This week I started working out consistently since the beginning of school, and I feel so much better. It’s amazing how big of a difference that makes.
I also can’t believe Fall starts next week on the 22nd! I’m already ready for cooler days, warm sweaters, and lots of tea.
Nevertheless, here are my weekly favorites:
- This Girl’s Big Fish Catch is adorable!
- BEYOND stoked to see Hamilton is coming on tour next season to Denver. Yes Please!! When can I buy tickets?
- For When Life Feels Uncertain. Whitney hits some important tasks right on the head.
- Red Ruffle, Sally’s post is perfect for early Fall!
- Color Me Fall; Caitlin’s post with a perfectly matched jacket for Fall. I’m tempted to go and buy one of these adorable jackets!
- Currently reading The Girl on the Train. Excited to see the movie soon too!
- These Feminine Wedges are adorable!
- Loving This sweater from Le Fashion.
- This plaid top is a must in your Fall wardrobe.
- American Eagle’s Fall Collection of Sweaters: One Two
- This dreamy ACK house.
This week on LemonadePress:
- Finding Balance: The Rule of Hand
- Liebster Award
- Benefits of BlogLovin’ and How to Start Using It!
- September Goals
What are you up to this weekend?
Have a great weekend!